Nurse Practitioner Job In Riverside, California
Surgery - Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now
*Trauma FULLTIME NIGHTS Opening in Riverside *
Riverside Community Hospital is committed and passionate about providing the most comprehensive, quality healthcare to those we serve. The staff and physicians understand that safe and high-quality care is what matters most to patients who put their trust in us and we have made that a priority.
- 373-bed facility (with capacity up to 478 beds)
- Level II ACS Verified (as of 2018)
- Largest ER & Trauma Center in the Inland Empire (50 beds)
- ED Annual Volume: 120k *No peds under 15 yrs
- Average Trauma Team Activations: 2400/ year
- Average Trauma Admission: 2000/ year (36% MVC, 33% falls, 13% stab)94% blunt & 6% penetrating
- 100% General Surgery call (for unassigned patients)
- 24/7 neuro call, 24/7 Interventional Cardiothoracic, 6 vascular surgeons, Hospitalists, Intensivists (not surgical), DaVinci Robot
- HCA partnering with RCH to create a new Medical School (IM residents in 2016, GS in July, 2018)
Advanced Practice Professional Criteria:
- Trauma & ICU experience required (critical or acute care experience and is comfortable treating complex patients in close collaboration with our surgeons)
- ACNP Certification required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit (Wednesday afternoons)
- Equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.