Hospitalist Job In Nationwide, New York
Apogee Physicians: Travel Team Hospitalist OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years, we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 31 states. We are guided by our vision, What’s best for the patient is best for the practice.™ We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Exclusive Apogee Physician Travel Team Benefits:
- Generous annual salary with full benefits package and a consistent schedule of 7 days on/ 7 days off
- Employed Full-time position, shifts are guaranteed
- Same training and structure at each program, onsite administrative support from our Patient Information Coordinators
- Comprehensive training through all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- In-house credential and license department, all services and fees are taken care of
- Assignments in over 100 facilities in 31 states spanning the nation with an easy transition to each program to become permanent if desired.
Why The Apogee Travel Team Is Better Than Working Locums:
- Locums have different systems and processes at each hospital assignment with no training or implementation
- Shifts are inconsistent; they may or may not line up
- There is no medical, dental, vision, CME, short-term/long-term disability or FMLA benefits
- If the physician end up liking the locum assignment, companies often charge the hospital/employer a large amount to hire the physician permanently
- Locums incur multiple employers on CV, which can be a red flag to employers when looking for a full-time position
- No onsite leadership or administrative support provided
For more information call: Mica Sylvain at 208-292-4088, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Visit:apogeephysicians.com.
More about the Apogee Travel Team:
When you are a member of the Apogee Travel Team, you choose the lifestyle you want to live. This is a unique opportunity to work in a location where you can be respected and appreciated for the specialist that you are without having to compromise where you live. You will enjoy the advantages of the largest and most successful physician-owned and operated group while benefiting from the extensive resources of one of the most respected Hospitalist groups in the nation. In short, for the very best physicians, we have the opportunity to make your career exceptional.
“Joining Apogee’s Travel Team has actually allowed me to spend more quality time with my family- I am home two weeks each month with absolutely no distractions or calls. It takes the balancing act of family and work out.”
“I enjoy living inNew Jersey, but Hospitalist are paid little and treated poorly, Apogee’s TravelTeam allows me a salary, schedule, and satisfaction that I could never get here”
“My wife is in residency in Chicago, we want to move when she graduates, so I joined Apogee’s Travel Team so I could work in different areas of the country and hospitals.Now I have a better idea of what’s out there for my family when we make a permanent move.”
“My kids are in highschool and don’t want to move, but the job opportunities in my town are not what I am looking for. Apogee’s Travel Team satisfies me and my family.”
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.