Infectious Disease Job In Iowa
Northeastern Iowa Seeks Additional Infectious Diseases SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will be join one full time Infectious Diseases physician, taking over existing practice due to retirement.
Practice consists of 80% ID and 20% adult primary care, in multi-specialty group with 14 IMs for patient referrals.
- Will see 12-15 patients daily in clinic, 3-4 patients daily in hospital.
- Work 4 day work week, call 1:3.
- Clinic has on-site dialysis unit, endoscopy suite, lab, Xray, CT scan, DEXA, Ultrasound, General Radiology, dedicated staff.
- This position includes attractive guaranteed salary, $25K signing bonus, production bonuses for RVU above 50%, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, pension plan, 5 weeks vacation/CME w/$3K expenses, $10K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.