General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Employed Position in New Hospital in MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
MO, Poplar Bluff – Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
2 ½ hours south of St. Louis
Employed Psychiatry Position Available in Southern Missouri – 2 ½ hours from St. Louis
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art 250-bed (all private) facility is currently seeking 2 BE/BC Psychiatrists for EMPLOYMENT opportunities
• Inpatient practice currently with plans to develop outpatient care as well
• Currently have a newly renovated 40 bed unit
• Average daily census between 22 – 26
• Call 1:3 and less as team develops – creative schedule options available
Poplar Bluff is located in southern Missouri just 2 ½ hours from St. Louis and has a population of 17,000 with a service area over 125K!
• Clean, safe, family friendly area – very civic minded community
• Access to 3 rivers for outdoor activities
• Kid friendly water park
• 18-hole golf course & country club
• Strong public school system
• Cost of Living is at least 15% lower than the US Average
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center will offer a highly competitive recruitment package that may include:
• Base salary with productivity incentives
• Full employee benefits
• Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
• Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Medical education loan repayment assistance
Ready to learn more? Complete our video screening to introduce yourself to the hospital administration team and begin the application process.
Visit Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center: http://www.poplarbluffregional.com/
Visit Poplar Bluff, MO: http://www.poplarbluff-mo.gov/ & http://poplarbluffchamber.org/
Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County. Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities. In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair.
Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, a 250-bed state-of-the-art hospital having opened in January, 2013, will transform the delivery of hospital care in our community. It is located in the heart of southeast Missouri and serves as a regional medical center. Services offered at this hospital include cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, nephrology, pulmonary and sleep medicine, wound healing and hyperbarics, and urology. Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center also has five outreach clinics in surrounding communities to provide family practice services in a close-to-home setting.