Pediatrician Job In Missouri
Pediatric Opening in the Ozark Area of MissouriNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Community health center seeks a pediatrician to join
- Traditional practice, with in and outpatients and rounding on newborns
- Be an employee in a Federally Qualified Health Center
- Monday to Friday practice with normal office hours, four or five days a week
- Shared pediatric call
- $185,000 salary plus signing bonus
- Varied and multiple options available for loan repayments, including federal loan repayment,community health assistance and Missouri coalition
- $10,000 relocation
- Terrific benefits package, including malpractice, health, dental, life, paid time off, CME week with cost, 401k with match, etc.
You'll discover a wealth of outdoor recreational activities here. With more than 40 campgrounds and picnic sites, 350 miles of floatable streams, 63,000 wilderness acres, and 125 miles of trails for hikers, bikers and horseback riders, you'll be hard-pressed to decide what you want to explore first. Whether you hunt, trout fish, raft, kayak, explore springs, or tour the many gristmills. Good public school system and the several two and four-year colleges close by for higher education. Strong economy based on manufacturing and industrial business.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.