Nurse Practitioner Job In Miami, Florida
Emergency Medicine - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
This job was posted 2 days ago. Be one of the first applicants.
Envision Physician Services is searching for an Per Diem Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to become apart of our prestigious practice at Mercy Hospital in Miami, Florida. Candidates must have AT LEAST 2 years of current Emergency Medicine experience as an NP/PA as well as current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
- 37 bed ED (8 bed fast Track and 5 bed Pediatric Area)
- Approximately 49,000 visits per year (pre-Covid)
- 24 hours of Allied Health Provider coverage
- EMR: Meditech
- Medical Spanish needed
- Primary Stroke Center
- OB services and Level II NICU
- In Patient Psych with 24/7 psych intake
- Interventional cardiac catheterization facility with CT surgery backup
- 24 hour in house hospitalists
- 24 hour in house intensivists
- Multi-specialty services and exceptional medical staff back-up (neurosurgery, gen surgery, vascular surgery, CT surgery, neurology, hand, podiatry, plastics, ortho, ENT, GI, urology)
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.