Nurse Practitioner Job In Cerritos, California
Urgent Care - Full Time position in the Orange County area - Cerritos, Placentia, Yorba LindaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michael Martin: Sign in to view
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Needed:
MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking Urgent Care providers for full-time in Cerritos, CA. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems and practice with a highly experienced and engaging staff.
- Full-time opportunities available!
- Enjoy Flexible Scheduling: Full-time is considered 3-4 shifts per week; PRN is a minimum of 4 shifts a month.
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM, Saturday & Sunday 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Competitive compensation and great benefits package!
- Must be comfortable performing typical Urgent Care procedures which include: suturing, ortho splinting, wound repair, x-ray wet reads, and seeing patients of all ages
- One year of experience post training in Emergency Medicine and/or Urgent Care required.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration!
All inquiries are kept strictly confidential and no personal information is shared outside of the Tenet network.
Quality of Life is Orange County's greatest offering. We are blessed with great weather, an abundance of outdoor and cultural activities, world class restaurants and shopping along with safe neighborhoods and excellent schools.
In 1968, Los Alamitos Medical Center was founded to meet the health care needs of a growing community. Today, the Medical Center offers a wide range of services and innovative programs, and it is continually expanding and enhancing the services we provide.
The medical center campus includes the TotalCare Pavilion, three medical office buildings, an ambulatory surgery center, and the hospital facility. The TotalCare Cancer Center, Imaging Center, and Infusion Center are located in the TotalCare Pavilion. Los Alamitos Medical Center is a Primary Stroke Center and Coronary Artery Disease Center as designaged by The Joint Commission.
The 167-bed facility is part of Tenet California, a provider of health care services. The Medical Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and participates in the Federal Medicare health care program and are under contract with the state of California to provide for Medi-Cal patients. Additionally, the Medical Center contracts with many other payors, including PPOs, HMOs and managed care plans.