Family Medicine Job In Dallas, Texas
Primary care physicians needed in Dallas/Ft. WorthNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ceseley LaPere: Sign in to view
Outpatient Family Practice Opportunities in Dallas – Ft. Worth.
Join a progressive medical group in one of the fastest growing metro areas in the country. Over 30 locations in DFW and growing and we have been taking care of patients in DFW for over 24 years.
• Outpatient only….No Call or Hospital Rounds
• Flexible Schedule that you Control – Great Work/Life Balance
• Hourly Pay and Productivity Bonuses
• Excellent Benefits including PTO, CME, Health/Dental and 401k
• Sign on Bonus, Relocation and Loan Repayment
• Full Time and PRN options available
• In-house Lab, X-Ray and EKG along with Excellent Support Staff
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States with a population of approximately 1.2 million people. Dallas is at the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, which is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country with a population of approximately 5.7 million people, according to U.S. census estimates. It is the third largest city in Texas, behind Houston and San Antonio. Dallas is also the number one visitor destination in Texas and a major convention city.