Emergency Medicine Job In Poughkeepsie, New York
Emergency Medicine Physician by the Scenic Hudson RiverNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
|Location:||MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center|
Visit us at: ACOEP15 Booth #2 & ACEP15 Booth #1227
Candidates should be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine.
As a physician with EMA, you will receive:
If you are interested in working with a group of career Emergency Medicine physicians that is nationally recognized for clinical excellence in Emergency Medicine, please apply immediately in confidence.
Recruiter: Jim Davis
Direct Line: 973-251-1077
- 70 miles north of Manhattan-located midway between NYC and Albany
- Rail commuter service to NYC via the MTA Metro-North Railroad & to Pennsylvania Station via Amtrak
- Nestled in beautiful Dutchess County, complemented by excellent schools
- Home to IBM’s software development and design center
- Cultural offerings include charming historic districts, art galleries, theaters, numerous museums, Hudson Valley Philharmonic, Mid-Hudson Civic Center (hockey, musical concerts, etc.), antiquing, farmers markets, wineries and numerous restaurants
- Outdoor activities include: hiking, biking, boating, golf, close to great skiing/snowboarding, ballooning, numerous parks and gardens, the Appalachian Trail, horseback riding and the Walkway Over the Hudson State Historic Park
- Four colleges (Bard, Marist, Vassar and Dutchess Community College) and the Culinary Institute of America
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 780 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.