Emergency Medicine Job In Rochelle, Illinois
Emergency Medicine - Physician - EDNext Steps... Apply Now
Weekend Coverage Needed Immediately at Rochelle Community Hospital.
- Board Certified and Residency trained in Emergency Medicine
- Current ACLS, ATLS, & PALS
- ED Experience within the last 2 years
- Current unrestricted Illinois medical license and DEA
- Full-time, part-time, & float
- 12-24 Hr. Shifts with no inpatient
- Patient acuity is low-moderate
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
Contact Jim Dufano, Regional Manager for details: Jim.Dufano@emcare.com or 850-444-2548.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 780 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.