Emergency Medicine Job In Nacogdoches, Texas
Large Monthly Stipend ER Director in East Texas!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Center Emergency Department and Diagnostic Imaging Center in Center, TX
- Nacogdoches Medical Center in Nacogdoches, TX
- CHI St. Luke’s Health in Livingston, TX
- CHI St. Luke’s Health in Lufkin, TX
- $20,000-$25,000 Monthly stipend [W-2 status]
- Full Benefits package plus Annual CME stipend
- Must be BC/EM with at least 5 years of Medical Director experience
- “A” Rated Paid Malpractice Insurance + Tail Coverage provided
- $255.00/hour for clinical shifts *Some clinical shifts required
If interested call:
Megan Varnell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-712-2307
or Ashley Coggin, Ashley.email@example.com, 805-717-9408
Nacogdoches, the oldest town in Texas and home to the only state-sanctioned blueberry festival creates a mixture of Southern yet modern charm! Located 140 miles Northwest of Houston and 160 miles East of Dallas, it is easily accessible to Houston Hobby and George Bush Intercontinental Airports and the port city of Galveston. Nacogdoches is home to Stephen F. Austin University; known for its excellent fine art productions and gorgeous rolling hills. Nacogdoches offers several area lakes with excellent fishing, hunting and recreational activities.
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with more than 1,000 practices at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in the industry by providing our affiliated clinical and non-clinical team members with outstanding career opportunities, compensation and benefits combined with the flexibility to enjoy a high quality of life. No other company provides clinicians access to the vast array of resources that EmCare offers. If you are a highly skilled clinician focused in any of the following five specialties — emergency medicine, hospital medicine, acute care surgery, anesthesiology, radiology/teleradiology — or if you are seeking an outstanding non-clinical job in the healthcare industry, we need to talk.