Urgent Care Job In Nevada
UC needs in Dallas, Houston, Austin and Las VegasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join rapidly growing organization that is affiliated with one of America's leading providers of healthcare services.
- Each clinic is open 8A to 10P, M-F; 8A to 8P, Sa; 8A to 5P Su
- Each site has 2 physicians and 1 to 2 advanced practice providers.
- Providers will have the opportunity to work out their own schedule in conjunction with other providers.
- Physicians must be prepared to see 4 patients per hour.
- Physicians work 173 hours per month, including one weekend per month.
- Practice an extended spectrum of family medicine including acute and chronic care.
- Providers will have the ability to provide continuity of care.
- No call or hospital work.
- Suturing and splinting are required.
- Base compensation in the $200K range with full benefits and financial potential in the $240K range.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.