Medical Pediatrics Job In Nashville, Tennessee
Primary Care Physicians Needed Now Near Nashville, TN!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kathy Kyer: Sign in to view
Internal Medicine/Pediatric Physician Needed in Nashville, TN
Employed Out-Patient Group practice located in Goodlettsville (16 minutes north of downtown Nashville)
• Three-member group seeks to replace departing member
• Active patient chart base of 10,000 records
• Practice serving northern Nashville MSA for the past twelve years
• Seek BE or BC Family Physician or Med/Peds Physician to see newborns through geriatrics
• Medical Arts building located in Goodlettsville, TN, off I-65N at Exit 97 (16 miles north of downtown)
• Call limited to practice patients (24 hour on-call service 5pm to 8 am)
• Call: phone call only; rotated 1:3 weekly; utilize Skyline Medical Center’s Hospitalist program, no ER/unassigned call responsibilities
• No Saturday work; clinic hours M-Th 8-5, F 8-Noon
• Efficiently managed practice, EMR equipped; on-site X-ray and Lab
• Each provider has Cert. MA and a Triage MA; Referral Nurse, 2 on-site Billing Techs and 3 front staff with on-site Practice Manager
• Financial: Employed with net revenue on bi-weekly draw, productivity, benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, malpractice, fees/dues, vacation/CME, and 401K. Relocation, sign-on bonus & more
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000 (1.6 million SSA) offering a superior lifestyle and one of the best medical communities in the country - and NO State Personal Income Tax.
Nashville is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. In 2011, Forbe's magazine rated Nashville #3 as America's Next Big Boom Towns and Kiplinger's magazine rated Nashville as their #3 "Best Value City", based on vibrant economy, reasonable living costs, and great amentities. Previously Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Population, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking. In 2011, Nashville was given a Top 5 ranking by Travel & Leisure for its "Affordable Getaways" and "Friendliest City" categories.
Long noted as the “Athens of the South” for its sixteen institutions of higher learning it also provides outstanding Private/Parochial options with strong Public Schools and an expanded Library system. While the city is perhaps best known as “Music City” for its Country music beginnings, it has matured to offer wide-ranging venues from Jazz/Blues to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center. The city’s beautiful tree-lined streets, excellent park system, two local lakes, Sports complexes.
Recipient of 2009 Thomson Reuters ""100 Top Hospital's "" National Benchmark Award - HCA's Skyline Medical Center, part of the TriStar Family of hospitals, is recognized as the premier regional medical center serving patients from northern middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky. Our number one priority is to provide our patients with the highest quality and most technologically advanced care in neuroscience, cardiovascular surgery, rehabilitation, orthopaedics and behavioral health. Now in it’s 7th year as a Primary Stroke Center, Skyline Medical Center was the first Hospital in Tennessee to earn this distinction from the Joint Commission. Skyline was recently recognized as a 2009-2010 Data Advantage Best in Value hospital for its leadership in quality, efficiency, affordability and patient satisfaction.