General Neurology Job In Tucson, Arizona
Neuro-Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Tucson, Arizona -- Employed OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tina Moore: Sign in to view
Northwest Allied Physicians is seeking Neurologists and Neurhospitalists to join their established practice in beautiful Tucson, Arizona. Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. The culture is one that values communication and feedback from its physicians. While graduating residents will be considered, we prefer physicians with three or more years of experience - candidates must be board-eligible or board-certified.
Northwest Allied Physicians is affiliated with Northwest Healthcare which includes Northwest Medical Center, Oro Valley Hospital, nine urgent care facilities and three surgery centers. The hospitals are well known in the community and have a reputation for providing high quality care. Northwest Allied Physicians' patient care approach is closely aligned with these same standards.
Life in Tucson Offers:
- 324 days of sunshine perfect for hiking, biking, swimming, rock climbing, running and golf
- A culinary smorgasbord of outstanding local restaurants and the famous Southwest Cuisine
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including the University of Arizona
- Beautiful night skies as Tucson is the "astronomy capital of the world"
- Growing biotech industry, bringing highly educated employees to Tucson and Oro Valley
- College sports
- World-class resorts
- Easy access to Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale and San Diego, for weekend getaways
Comprehensive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive wage structure including base salary plus productivity bonus
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential commencement bonus
- Potential debt repayment assistance
Open to H1b Waivers but not open to J1 Waivers.
Population:520,116 city;1,000,000 county
Tucson is 90 miles southeast of Phoenix.
- Year-round outdoor recreation
- Art, culture, history
- Shopping,dining, spas, resorts
- Annual Tucson Gem and Mineral Show
- ElTourde Tucson Bicycle Race
- PGA Accenture Match Play Championships
Points of Interest:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- KittPeak National Observatory
- San Xavierdel Bac Mission
- Pima Air & Space Museum
Average annual rainfall :12"
Average Temperature in winter: 65 degrees Average temperature in summer: 100 degrees
Average household income $45,521
Average cost of existing 3BR home: $251,963
Average cost of a 2BR apartment:$746/mo.
State Income Tax: 2.88-4.54%
Arizona students perform well above the national standards according to the Arizona Department of Education.
High Schools: 39public/21private
Middle Schools: 48public/38private
Higher Education: University of Arizona; Pima Community College; University of Phoenix
Northwest Medical Center, located in Tucson, Ariz., is a 300-bed facility that offers a full-scope of inpatient and outpatient services, including Cardiology, Orthopedics, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Neurology, Pediatric and Adult Urgent Care and The Women's Center for Obstetrics, Gynecology, Oncology and Diagnostics. The medical center is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).