Rheumatology Job In Wisconsin
Northeast Wisconsin - Seeks Additional RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Successful candidate will join two in established Rheumatology program.
- Enjoy patient referral base of over 200 primary care physicians.
- Position will include guaranteed salary, production bonuses signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, disability, 2 pension plans, 35 days PTO/CME with $4500 expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both upcoming fellow grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply.
The Fox Cities is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
The Fox Cities is a community where live music, art, and creativity thrives. There are many events throughout the year to partake in, such as Mile of Music, Octoberfest, night markets, marathons, Art on the Town, summer concerts, outdoor movies, parades, weekly Farmer's Market events, and more.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.