General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Connecticut
Connecticut - Outpatient Psychiatry - J1 SponsorshipNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
This is an employed opportunity with a private, not-for-profit, regional FQHC in Connecticut.
- They provide a full continuum of primary health care, oral health care, behavioral health care and case management services to a primarily medically underserved population, including children, at-risk families, HIV, homeless, and migrant populations.
- Their behavioral health services include diagnostic and assessment services, individual counseling, group therapy, family and marital counseling, psychiatric evaluations, and medication therapy.
- The patient base includes child to geriatric.
- This position is all outpatient with no call, nights or weekends and offers a competitive salary plus a complete benefit package.
- As a FQHC they can assist with school loans and sponsor a J1 visa physician.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.