Emergency Medicine Job In Tennessee
Central Tennessee Urgent Care PositionsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a large health system in the recruitment of physicians for their urgent care sites:
- Practices are located in a community of about 110,000 people, approximately 45 minutes southeast of Nashville.
- Opportunities are for single provider coverage with a support staff, averaging 25-30 patients per day.
- Hours of operation are 8-8 daily, with lab, x-ray, and EKG, offering occupational medicine, DOT, wellness tests, screenings, suturing and more.
- Practices use Practice Velocity EMR, specifically designed for urgent care clinics.
- A full time employment schedule is 168 hours per month, including 2 weekend shifts per month.
- In addition to the base hourly rate, a bonus structure is in place, along with a robust benefits package to include sign on and relocation.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.