Physician Assistant Job In Salina, Kansas
Work Monday to Friday, No Call or Weekends!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brandie Nelson: Sign in to view
Salina Regional Health Center is now seeking a nurse practitioner or physician assistant for Occupational Health Partners in Salina, Kansas.
- Work in a busy clinic yet have the perfect work/life balance with weekends off, no call and a schedule of Monday to Friday, 8 to 5
- Work alongside an experienced NP providing care & management of worker’s compensation injuries and illnesses
- Perform pre-employment & DOT physicals
- Established clinic and experienced team
- Clinic has on-site lab, x-ray and outpatient rehab
- Loan Repayment
- Relocation Allowance
- CME time off and allowance
- Earned time off
- Extended illness bank
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid malpractice
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plus match
The Advance Practice Provider works in collaboration with the physician director to assist in promoting employee health by performing preventive and pre-placement examinations, treating occupational illnesses and injuries, and participating in health and safety education activities. The provider orders, interprets, and records results of clinical tests, prescribes medications and makes recommendations for other therapeutic forms of treatment. The provider is familiar with advanced concepts in practices and procedures in occupational medicine and population health, including OSHA regulations as they apply to health services. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The provider functions as a consultant, case manager, facilitator and educator. The provider will interact with employers and insurance adjusters and may be needed to participate in occupational health marketing activities. Advanced clinical practice distinguishes this position, supported by knowledge and competence in the areas of research, leadership, consultation, education and professional growth.
Salina is a progressive city with a growing population of 50,000. A diverse economy and strong work ethic allows the community to continually rank among Kansas' best in such areas as cost of living, regional trade pull, unemployment, and personal income. Our community serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services and also serves as the regional hub for retail trade and entertainment. Our community also provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Enjoy the areas vast recreational amenities, some of which include our beautiful golf courses, parks and lakes. The performing arts center, community theater, remarkable zoo and entertaining festivals are among the many activities you and your family will enjoy.
Salina has been selected by Business Week magazine as one of the best places in Kansas to raise your kids! For those of us familiar with the community, this is no surprise.
Exciting things happening at Salina Regional Health Center
Salina Regional Health Center, located in Salina, Kansas, is a comprehensive acute care hospital that serves all of North Central Kansas. Our commitment to excellence makes a difference in people's lives, giving them the confidence that comes from getting better and stronger, every day. At Salina Regional, physicians practice old-fashioned compassion, complemented with the latest technologies to make healing happen even faster, delivering confidence for today, for the future, and for the good life.
A Leader in Healthcare
- January 2017, SRHC was awarded Primary Stroke Certification by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- January 2016 SRHC launched a telemedicine service line to include behavioral health, nutritional & diabetic counseling and general surgery.
- August 2014 SRHC received an award for HealthCare's 2014 Most Wired Hospital. Health Networks magazine named Salina Regional Health Center among the 2014 Most Wired Hospitals. SRHC was one of four hospitals in Kansas to earn the Most Wired designation.
- October 2013, SRHC opened a brand new 18 bed Intensive Care Unit. This expansion comes on the heels of our new $70 million dollar six story patient tower, a new 26 bed Emergency Room, a Cancer Center, parking garage and two medical office buildings.
- June 1, 2013 COMCARE, a family medicine clinic, joined Salina Regional Health Center. We now employ 68 physicians and 43 advanced practice providers.
- Salina is home to the University of Kansas School of Medicine Salina campus,which started in July 2011, and to KU Smoky Hill Family Medicine Residency Program which has been established in Salina for 25 years.
- In 2013, SRHC achieved Level III trauma verification from the American College of Surgeons.
- SRHC has been recognized for our commitment to quality care, community service and state-of-the-art medical equipment with recent additions of a PET Scan, 128 slice CT, da Vinci Robotic Surgical System and HALO Ablation Catheter.