Urology Job In West Monroe, Louisiana
BC/BE Urologist Needed for Very Busy Outpatient Practice in West Monroe, LANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Tom Green: Sign in to view
Salary + Relocation Assistance + Productivity Bonus
IASIS Healthcare is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join their Glenwood Regional Medical Center team and work alongside (1) other Urologist in an office based clinical practice. Located directly across from the hospital, this state of the art office offers Urodynamic testing and is equipped with a Da Vinci robot, a brand new EHR system and mid-level support team. X-Ray, labs, and imaging are all conveniently located in the same building as the clinic. New physician can expect a fairly active workload as the current Urologist is the busiest surgeon at the hospital.
- Hospital Employment Opportunity.
- Experience preferred, open to new graduates that are clinically solid and efficient.
- Outpatient preference only, with 90% outpatient clinic responsibilities.
- On call 10 days/month
- RVU and bonus potential.
West Monroe is situated on the Ouachita River across from the neighboring city of Monroe, and the two cities are often referred to as the Twin Cities of northeast Louisiana. Recognized as one of the top 10 cities on the rise in Louisiana, this area is a vibrant hub for restaurants, hotels, entertainment and outdoor recreation. With its small town atmosphere and great schools, come see for yourself why they say “here in West Monroe, you will find everything you need and more that you expect”!
Glenwood Regional Medical Center’s proud tradition of providing high-quality healthcare started more than fifty years ago. Over the years, the hospital has grown in size, adding new services and modern technology, but you’ll still find the same family-oriented, friendly service that’s been the cornerstone of this community hospital since the day it opened.
Glenwood is the only full-service hospital in West Monroe. From its busy birthing center to its emergency room to its surgical suites, the hospital offers a broad spectrum of services to care for the community.
Over the years Glenwood Regional Medical Center has been a leader in bringing the latest technological innovations to the residents of Ouachita Parish. Glenwood was one of the first hospital’s in the area to pioneer 64-slice CT technology, that offers the clearest views ever obtained of the human heart. Digital Mammography services are recognized as the gold standard in detecting abnormalities and disease in the breast. Glenwood has electronic patient records and electronic bar code scanning of medications to further improved the accuracy and speed information can be shared among caregivers about their patients.
Glenwood has been nationally recognized for quality, especially in the area of cardiology. It also consistently scores high in patient satisfaction. Glenwood became a member of the IASIS family of hospitals in February 2007.
- Heart and Vascular Institute – Award-winning heart program including cardiac catheterization, cardiovascular surgery, 64-slice CT imaging, hybrid OR, cardiac rehabilitation, heart disease prevention and diabetes management programs
- Women’s and Children’s Pavilion – Dedicated women and children’s wing with labor and delivery birthing suites, newborn and neonatal intensive care, a pediatric unit and comprehensive women’s surgery department
- Cancer Center – Offering IMRT/IMRS, a dedicated oncology nursing unit, stereotactic breast biopsy and brachytherapy services
- Emergency Medicine – Providing comprehensive emergency care, including a chest pain center for fast treatment of heart attacks and a fast-track for minor emergencies
- Diagnostic Imaging – Advanced diagnostic imaging technology, including 64-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound
- Rehabilitation Services – Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services with cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs and physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Sleep Apnea Center – Nationally-accredited sleep medicine program