Pain Management Job In New Mexico
New Mexico Ortho Group adding Pain Management Anesthesia Partner CPH# JOB-2278707Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Fellowship training required
- Well-established group - existing patient base
- Exceptional compensation
- No Anesthesia
- Specialty focused recruiters understand your training, skills and job market.
- Open positions across the country, from large hospital systems to small independent practices.
- Customer Service Representatives to coordinate with you through licensing, credentialing and relocation.
- Consultative approach. Your first conversation with a recruiter will focus on understanding your search to match you to the best potential positions.
- We offer resources to help you write your resume or CV, impress at your interviews, successfully navigate contract negotiations, and more.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.