General Neurology Job In Tucson, Arizona
Neurohospitalists Needed for Large Neuro Group in Tucson, Arizona!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Christine Dixon: Sign in to view
Large, established Neurological group in Tuscon is seeking Neurohospitalists to aid in the always progressing healthcare needs of this southern Arizona community. The Center for Neurosciences is home to Southern Arizona’s largest and longest standing group practice dedicated to the treatment of neurological disorders. Our aim is to provide the highest quality neurological care– the same level of care we would want for ourselves or our loved ones. We are always interested in innovative ways to incorporate research and technology to improve care and outcomes. We boast a very physician centric culture and are supportive for anyone who joins. Our group has a proud record of physician longevity. If you are looking to provide inpatient Neurological care with a strong, collaborative group, then this may be the position for you!
- Weekend call rotation 1/7; NP support evenings and overnight
- 12 hour day shift or 12 hour night shift OR 9:00AM to 5:00PM Mon-Fri.
- EEG/EMG/Stroke Clinic, TIA clinic on Weds in the afternoons
- 80% hospital & rounding and/or 20% outpatient clinic
- Group consists of 18 physicians - five Neurosurgeons, seven Adult Neurologists, four Pediatric Neurologists, a Neuro-Oncologist and an Interventional Pain Management Specialist, along with a Physician Assistant and five Nurse Practitioners
- We offer complete neurological care to patients of all ages, from infancy through adulthood.
- Critical care and pre/post op management part of general duties
- Income guarantee and full benefits package
- Partnership track available after first 1-2 years for interested candidates
- Equipment/resources available: Epilepsy Center, Brain tumor center, Pain Mgmt., Radiation Therapy, Multiple Sclerosis Center, Movement Disorders, Imaging, Ear & Hearing Center, Botox Injections, Peds Neuro and Research
Mission and Vision
At the Center for Neurosciences our patients come first; your satisfaction with our services is the best measure of our success. In every interaction, we seek to meet your needs above all with our team focus on high quality care.
Candidates must be Board Certified in Neurology with an active Arizona medical license (or in progress). Please send your CV for immediate consideration!
Tucson is a city of 1 million people that is often described as having a smaller town feel. Surrounded on all sides by mountain ranges, Tucson is renowned for its natural beauty and sunsets. Located in the high Sonoran desert, it offers great outdoor recreation (hiking, biking, golf, etc.) and is only a 45-minute drive to alpine forests and skiing and 4 hours to beaches in Mexico. Other highlights include more than 350 days of sunshine, affordable housing, low property and gas taxes, and growing communities.
Established in 1961, St. Joseph’s Hospital is a premiere medical campus serving Tucson and the Southwest.
St. Joseph’s is home to the Carondelet Neurological Institute, site of North America’s first BrainSUITE iCT neurological surgical suites, and the new Carondelet Joint Replacement Center. In addition, it offers one of the region’s most comfortable labor and delivery units.
St. Joseph’s has built a reputation for the high quality care and customer service in programs such as cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, wound care, stroke, diabetes, emergency medicine, rehabilitation and others.