Urgent Care Job In Wellington, Florida
NEW Full-time Urgent Care Opportunity in South FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Melanie Yenchai: Sign in to view
CareSpot Express and MedPost Urgent Care are actively seeking an experienced Urgent Care Physician for a full-time opportunity at our upcoming center in Wellington, FL. If you are passionate about caring for people with courtesy and kindness, find reward in a job well done, and have fun while doing it, we invite you to join us. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a brand new center and practice with an engaging staff.
· Availability: October 2017 or shortly thereafter
· Full-time opportunity
· Brand new center with the latest equipment and established EMR system in place
· Flexible schedule with no call!
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible with an active Florida license (or in progress)
· MD or DO required
· Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages and performing typical Urgent Care procedures (suturing, wound repair, x-ray reads, ortho splinting, removal of foreign objects, etc.)
· Comfortable supervising Advanced Practice Providers
· Prior Urgent Care experience a plus, but not required
If interested, please submit current CV for immediate consideration. All inquiries are kept strictly confidential.
Following a December 2015 acquisition by United Surgical Partners International, CareSpot and MedPost Urgent Care Centers are expanding together across the United States and provide immediate medical attention and treatment. With no appointment necessary, CareSpot and MedPost provide reliable and convenient care to each of our patients in convenient locations with extended hours in most locations in most locations, including holidays and weekends. While never required, appointments are also available. Additionally, CareSpot and MedPost offer online check-in capabilities and can coordinate referral options when specialty or follow-up care is needed. Located in multiple states throughout the country, our core service offerings are urgent care, pediatric urgent care services, wellness, in-house lab work, x-rays, seasonal care, and occupational health. Many locations can also fill common medications that might be prescribed during a visit. Our goal is to provide quality care that not only fits into the patient’s schedule, but is also an affordable alternative to the emergency room. It's the right care when and where you need it.