Orthopedic Hand Surgery Job In Illinois
Hospital-Owned Group seeks Hand SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Practice hand & upper extremity with one of the most respected groups in the Fox Valley. Established, hospital-owned group is adding a full-time board-certified/board-eligible hand surgeon to its physician panel.This position offers a tremendous opportunity for growth with no other orthopedic, fellowship-trained hand surgeons in the service area. You will receive all referrals with hand surgery volume annually anticipated in excess of 400+ cases. This thriving practice includes nine physicians, four advanced practitioners, a seasoned staff and three office locations in the western Chicago suburbs.
- Operate at Rush-Copley Medical Center at a state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center adjacent to the main office in Aurora, Illinois.
- No orthopedic call required: hand surgery call every 4th weekend.
- Offering a guaranteed salary, productivity and non-productivity incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay and CME reimbursement.
- Medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care and so much more.
- All interested practicing Orthopedic Hand Surgeons and 2017 or 2018 Grads are encouraged to contact us.
Great suburban location recognized for its top-notch schools, shopping, dining and overall quality of life just 38 miles west of Chicago.You will have the occasion to reside in one of a number of Chicagoland's premier western suburbs, including Money Magazine's choice of "best places to live in the U.S."For additional information, please contact:
Senior Search Consultant - Chicagoland Division
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.