Breast Surgery Job In Pennsylvania
South Central Pennsylvania Breast Care clinic is seeking a Breast SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Must be a BE/BC Surgeon who has completed a Breast Fellowship to join their rapidly expanding women's services at their one-of-a-kind comprehensive women's center.
- Breast surgery only no general surgery.
- Requirements include knowledge of breast health, breast cancer, genetic counseling and testing using a patient pedigree, use and interpretation of ultrasound images.
- Experience in the OR setting, and performing biopsies and aspirations in the office setting.
- They have an active breast program that includes two dedicated breast conferences each month as well as a navigation services and ongoing quality initiatives.
- Additionally, you will have the opportunity to join an established medical group with a large practice
- Loan forgiveness or signing bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Employer sponsored 401K match
- Generous CME allowance
- Health Benefits
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.