Sonographer Job In Aurora, Illinois
Ultrasound TechNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Ultrasound Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs noninvasive ultrasound examinations, demonstrating the skills and knowledge to assess technical data reflective of patient status relative to age and specific needs, and to assist in the interpretation of same, providing preliminary impressions as appropriate.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
- A minimum of a high school diploma.
- Must be a graduate of a school accredited by ARDMS.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified, leading provider of temporary and contract staffing services to healthcare facilities throughout the United States. Since 1983, MedPro has successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into facilities seeking top talent.
MedPro recruits qualified healthcare professionals in the U.S. and internationally to meet the needs of our diversified client base. MedPro is one of the largest recruiters of therapists and nurses from outside the U.S.
MedPro currently has contracts with over 300 organizations to service more than 2500 healthcare facilities in the U.S. The company counts among its clients prominent healthcare facilities and organizations such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, University of Miami Hospital, and Tenet Healthcare.