Medical Assistant Job In Cleveland, Ohio
Medical AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Medical Assistant for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus
Duties & Responsibilities
The Medical Assistant participates in the care of the patient, under the direct supervision of the Physician and in collaboration with the healthcare team.
- Collect patient information and assessment data.
- Obtain and record patient’s vital signs.
- Monitor patient status recognizing and reporting abnormal findings or changes in condition.
- Organizes patient care activities based on assessment findings.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
- Medical Assistant Certificate from an accredited school.
- Two years of Medical Assistant experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified, leading provider of temporary and contract staffing services to healthcare facilities throughout the United States. Since 1983, MedPro has successfully served the needs of our employees and clients by placing thousands of quality healthcare professionals into facilities seeking top talent.
MedPro recruits qualified healthcare professionals in the U.S. and internationally to meet the needs of our diversified client base. MedPro is one of the largest recruiters of therapists and nurses from outside the U.S.
MedPro currently has contracts with over 300 organizations to service more than 2500 healthcare facilities in the U.S. The company counts among its clients prominent healthcare facilities and organizations such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, University of Miami Hospital, and Tenet Healthcare.