Pharmacist Job In Turlock, California
Assistant Director of Pharmacy (Must have Experience!)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Adam DeBruin RPh: Sign in to view
- Direct HireYes
- Temp to PermanentNo
- Minimum Salary130000
- Maximum Salary180000
Progressive 300+ Bed Acute Care Hospital located in the Heart of California's Central Valley is currently recruiting for an Assistant Director of Pharmacy Services. The selected individual will plan, organize, control, and supervise activities in hospital pharmacy according to hospital policies, standards of practice of the profession, and State and Federal laws. They will recommend innovations in the practice and function of the hospital pharmacy to Administration, serve as an expert, professional resource to pharmacy staff in the area of clinical pharmacy practices. In addition, they will Implement clinical initiatives; educate staff of and maintain QA for all implemented clinical projects and be responsible for mentoring pharmacy staff.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations governing pharmacy services.
- Proficient in the use and application of new medications and technology.
- Leadership, administrative, human resource, and managerial skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively participate on interdisciplinary teams and committees.
- Business acumen including profit/loss understanding, contract negotiations, GPO function required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of pathophysiology, interpretation of diagnostic criteria, pharmacokinetics and
- Problem solving ability and analytical thinking required.
- B.S. or PharmD from an ACPE-accredited School of Pharmacy and a current pharmacist license in good standing with the California State Board of Pharmacy
- Completion of a 1-year pharmacy practice residency, specialty residency, or fellowship, or at least 3 years of Inpatient pharmacy experience
- Experience using computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and pharmacy information systems required
- Previous Inpatient Hospital leadership experience Preferred
RPh Professional Search has been helping pharmacists find pharmacy jobs in hospitals since 1997. Our firm gives you the opportunity to work with us on a confidential, comprehensive job search! At RPh Professional Search, we work for you!
We ARE the Pharmacy Job Recruiting Experts!
- Pharmacist Owned and Operated
- Personalized, Confidential Search
- No Cost to our Candidates
- One Stop Approach - No need to post your resume on job Boards
- We work FOR YOU!
The Hospital Pharmacy landscape has changed. Nationally, the number of pharmacy schools has increased from 75 to more than 130 during the last 15 years - enrollment also has increased significantly. Career advancing pharmacy jobs are harder than ever to find. Our reputation, experience, and pharmacy knowledge is second to none. Since 1997, our tenure of national pharmacist placements, relationships/connections, and attendance at national conventions allows us to uniquely help you.