Emergency Medicine Job In Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Based Hospital Seeking an Emergency Medicine PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Pennsylvania based hospital is seeking an Emergency Medicine physician for 3 different locations
- They will consider FM/IM trained but do require EM experience
- They will take FT, PT and per diem.
- PHD ? 19 beds, 37,000 visits and growing, 220 beds at PHD.PHH will be seeking a Level 2 or 3 trauma designation in the near future. ED expansion to 39 beds also planned for the near future
- PHE ? 12 beds, 9,000 visits. Critical care access hospital.
- PHC ? 12 beds, 15,000 visits. 70 bed hospital
- 1622 hours ? FT
- 213/ hr ABEM boarded, $190/hr ABEM board eligible, $170/hr non-ABEM
- $30/hr shift differential ? nights, weekends, holidays
- An additional $40/hr for hrs exceeding 62 hrs per 2 week pay period or 1,622 annually
- $20,000/qtr quality incentive
- This location serves eight counties all within the beautiful, rolling hills of West and North Central Pennsylvania.
- Just a short drive to State College and Pittsburgh, this family-friendly community offers excellent schools and housing options.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.