Otolaryngology Job In La Porte, Indiana
Otolaryngologist needed - Northwest INDIANA - 1.5 hours from ChicagoNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jenny Lee: Sign in to view
La Porte Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Otolaryngologist to join it's hospital employed team "La Porte Physician Network" (Multi-specialty medical group of more than 75 physicians in about 40 locations).
- 1:2 Call Rotation with Collaboration/Support from Group in Partnering Network Hospital
- Coveraqe at only one hospital
- Network physician-led governance council
- One office location currently
Reason for Search: Replacement of busy Otolaryngologist.
A position with La Porte Physician Network offers work-life balance in a progressive, family-oriented community and the following:
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) with bonus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Recruitment Bonus (commencement and/or signing)
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency or Fellowship Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- 401k with 50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
La Porte Hospital Description
La Porte Hospital has been the hear of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks, La Porte Hospital is the anchor business of the historic downtown. At 227 licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center), orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal health. La Porte Health System also comprises Lakeshore Surgicare (outpatient surgery center), La Porte Physician Network (multi-specialty medical group of more than 75 physicians in about 40 locations), Wellness and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine, Occupational Services, and Urgent Care, among others. The hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020. Join us and be part of our NEW hospital.