Rheumatology Job In Florida
Sarasota, FL, group seeks Rheumatology SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join existing Rheumatologists in physician owned, physician governed multi-specialty group of 65 providers.
- Practice offers turn key business opportunity and built in patient referral base.
- Will be mostly outpatient practice as group's Hospitalist program is fully staffed for inpatient care.
- Clinic is modern, well equipped with wide range of ancillary services of MRI, CT Scan, Cardiac CT, full lab, digital mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear medicine.
- Financial package will include competitive guaranteed salary, production bonuses, partnership track after 2 years.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcome to apply.
- Florida licensed or in process favored.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.