Rheumatology Job In Pennsylvania
Central Pennsylvania group seeks Rheumatology SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join existing Rheumatology division in physician led, professionally managed multi-specialty group.
- Practice is stable, offers collegial work environment, growth organization with built in patient referral base.
- Will be mostly outpatient practice as Hospitalist program covers inpatient care.
- Clinic is modern, well equipped, with building located on hospital campus.
- Employed position will include competitive salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.