Emergency Medicine Job In Oceanside, New York
Emergency Medicine Hospitalist PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
* Level II / Area Trauma Center
* 65,000 ED Visits Annually
* Fast Track - NP / PA Coverage
* 24/7 Cardiac Catheterization Lab
* Coverage Includes in ESI Designated Acuity Areas:
* 60 plus hours of Residency Trained Board Certified Physicians
* 50 plus hours of Mid Level ED Providers
* 12 hours of daily Pediatrician Coverage
* New York State Department of Health Designated Stroke Center Hospital Description
* 451 Beds
* 24/7 Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Services
* State-of-the-art non-invasive vascular lab
* Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
* Center for Advanced Orthopedics
* Family Practice Residency Program
Oceanside is located in beautiful Nassau County, Long Island and is home to charmingÂ villages, top-notch restaurants, kid-friendly museums and world-class golf courses andÂ shopping. Nassau County is among the most affluent regions of New York State. NassauÂ County is surrounded by acres of beautiful white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. Â Oceanside is only 30 minutes from all of the cultural attractions of New York City.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.