Breast Surgery Job In Tennessee
Breast Surgeon needed in the foothills of Great Smokey MountainsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Eastern Tennessee Medical Center, part of a seven hospital health system, seeks BE/BC Breast Surgeon to join a well-respected, busy practice to replace a retiring physician.
- Open to new graduates
- Oncoplastic breast surgery training is a plus
- Join a comprehensive breast center that includes 3 breast radiologists, 1 oncologist, and 1 breast surgeon
- Facility also includes digital mammography, breast MRI, and breast ultrasound
- No call
- Office space is available
- Equipment is available
- Community is in the beautiful foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, with Division I sports and strong academic programs.
- With a metropolitan population of about 800,000 this city offers extensive water sports and hiking.
- A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what this city has to offer.
- Affordable cost of living, with no state income tax.
- Area has excellent private and public schools.
- The practice will be able to provide details about their employment package.
- In addition, the hospital will provide financial assistance which may include:
- Salary Subsidy for first year of practice
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
- Relocation expenses
- Located in Eastern TN
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.