Rheumatology Job In Wisconsin
Northern Wisconsin Seeks Employed RheumatologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate to take over established, employed outpatient solo Rheumatology practice in 97 physician multi-specialty group.
- Bone density, infusion center x-ray and ultrasound on-site.
- Option of working 4-day workweek, currently 1500 patient case files, seeing an average of 15 patients daily, no call.
- Financial package includes two-year guaranteed salary, production bonuses, signing bonus and loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health includes family, life, ST/LT disability, 401K pension, 4 weeks vacation, 12 days CME with $5800 expenses and$10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow graduates along with experienced candidates welcomed.
- J1 and H1B visas accepted.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.