General Surgery Job In Corpus Christi, Texas
Surgery - Trauma SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now
Join our amazing trauma team at Corpus Christi Medical Center!
Corpus Christi Medical Center brings the best in medical care here to South Texas. We provide education and prenatal care before life starts, for women and their babies. We are here for children as they grow into young adults. Emergency care locations throughout the city are ready for the unexpected.
Hospital website: http://ccmedicalcenter.com/home/
- 631-bed Acute Care Facility
- Schedule to accommodate work/life balance
- Level IV looking to become Level II
- 90,630 Annual ED Visits per year
- 12-hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12-hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Preferred
- ATLS Required
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000/yr Business Expense Reimbursement
- Covered overhead and ‘A’ Rated Malpractice
- A lifestyle that leaves time to enjoy family and friends, along with pursuing personal passions
Facility Name: Corpus Christi Medical Center – Doctor - SUR
Benefits and Compensation:Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with more than 1,000 practices at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in the industry by providing our affiliated clinical and non-clinical team members with outstanding career opportunities, compensation and benefits combined with the flexibility to enjoy a high quality of life. No other company provides clinicians access to the vast array of resources that EmCare offers. If you are a highly skilled clinician focused in any of the following five specialties — emergency medicine, hospital medicine, acute care surgery, anesthesiology, radiology/teleradiology — or if you are seeking an outstanding non-clinical job in the healthcare industry, we need to talk.