Physician Assistant Job In Amarillo, Texas
Texas APP ER Opportunity - $90 an hourNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call James Leising: Sign in to view
Consider joining this private, independent physician owned group in a great city that is the perfect place to grab a big taste of Texas. Compensation is among the best in the nation at $90 an hour. Be a part of a practice run by providers for providers and their community. This hospital serves a 26 county region with a diverse patient mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment allowing for professional growth.
Hospital / Group
- 54,000 Visits - Level III Trauma Center
- 48 hours of Physician & 12 hours of APP Coverage
- Function autonomously with your colleagues
- Independent group where you have a voice
- Utilize your skills to their potential & opportunity for professional growth
- 200,000 + Population - No State Income Tax - Low Cost of Living
- Texas Panhandle Region - Amarillo
- Vacation in nearby Santa Fe, NM and Denver, CO
- Vibrant Southwest meets Old West flare
- Scenic Palo Duro Canyon State Park - Mountain Biking, Hiking
- Botanical Gardens, Wonderland Park, Museums, Arts
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job, click the “Apply”button, or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to contact us at 877-379-1088 for more information.
Amarillo has four distinct seasons and a population of nearly 200,000 people. The public schools are outstanding and there are college preparatory and parochial private schools available. Texas Tech University Health Science Center has a thriving campus in Amarillo and trains 70 medical students and over 75 residents annually, largely at the Northwest campus. The city boasts many cultural activities, including the Amarillo Symphony and Opera, the Lone Star Ballet and a variety of theater groups
For over 30 years we have been partnering with dynamic, independent emergency and hospitalist physician groups taking their existing practices to the next level. We provide the consultation and information necessary to make an informed and educated decision by looking at several key factors when evaluating a practice opportunity for you.
Guided by our mission of improving the availability and quality of the emergency medicine delivery system in every community our partners serve. We provide physicians and advanced practice providers, at any stage of their career, a focused, professional, and effective career changing experience.
We provide direct access to hospitals, medical groups, and individual practices with highly qualified physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants to meet their permanent staffing needs.