Occupational Medicine Job In Lubbock, Texas
TX Facility Seeking a Locum Tenens Occupational Medicine Provider CPH# JOB-2408931Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Must see all ages
- Urgent care and occupational medicine cases
- DOT physicals and suturing required
- BC/BE preferred
- 3 patients per hour on average
- TX state license required
- Clinic hours are 8am to 5pm
- EMR is Allscripts
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.