Physician Assistant Job In Houston, Texas
Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant Locums Job in Texas WBY# JOB-2408953Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Occupational medicine PA or NP desired
- Immediate and ongoing need
- Sporadic schedule, you can pick your own
- 15 to 25 patients per day
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Board certified or board eligible
- DOT certification and Texas license required
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
Founded in 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as a leading expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company, which is located in Florida and North Carolina, works with top healthcare providers of all levels and specialties to fill locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. With nearly 600 employees, Weatherby Healthcare has the size, experience, and expertise needed to help find solutions to the many challenges facing today’s healthcare systems, including battling physician burnout, filling temporary gaps in staffing, and overcoming physician shortages. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.