Occupational Medicine Job In Tucson, Arizona
Physician - Academics - Occupational Medicine Job in Tucson, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Banner Health, one of the country's premier non-profit health systems, is looking for a Lead Physician- BE/BC Occupational Medicine or Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Physician with demonstrated experience in Occupational Medicine. This position is located in Tucson, Arizona and will be providing Clinical Occupational Health Services, demonstrating competence in the evaluation and treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses, and the performance of specialty examinations provided to patients, employers, and payers associated with Banner Occupational Health Services. Patient population includes primarily adults, with limited adolescent and geriatric patients.
We are looking for a team player willing to work alongside other providers, provide direction and leadership to other providers working in the same practice.
Required PEP Call
- Demonstrated leadership experience in Occupational Medicine
- Clinical skills in the evaluation and management of occupational injuries and illness
- Occupational Health Policy development
- DOT and MRO Certifications upon hire or within one year of hire date
• BC/BE in Occupational Medicine
• Current Arizona Medical license
• Prior experience as a leader in an Occupational Medicine capacity
• Prior experience performing occupational medicine in a healthcare organization
• Additional related education and/or experience preferred
• Experience working within a large healthcare system performing medical center Occupational Medicine is a plus, and may lead to leadership opportunities.
• Willingness to mentor medical students or residents is also a plus, though not required.
• Expertise in forming relationships with local employers
• Focus on working collaboratively with local employers to determine and coordinate services delivered
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY TO BE CONSIDERED
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.