Pediatric Anesthesiology Job In Connecticut
A Connecticut Hospital Requires a Locum Tenens Anesthesiologist CPH# JOB-2409822Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Pediatric anesthesia cases only
- Monday through Friday from 7am to 5pm
- 1:5 call is required
- Approximately 8 cases per day
- BC required
- Fellowship trained in pediatrics required
- ACLS and PALS required
- CT state licensure
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.