Urology Job In Pennsylvania
Urology Opportunity with Teaching Potential in Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2409942Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package with five percent matching, and malpractice insurance. This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
You will enjoy living and working in this small Pennsylvania town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You may be surprised how little time it takes to adjust to the peace of mind that comes with such a quality-of-life move to the country.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9362.
- Hospital-employed position
- General urology with access to a da Vinci Robot
- 1:3 call schedule
- Academics available
- Board certified or eligible required
- Loan repayment up to $90K
- Life, health, dental, and vision insurances
- Bonus/incentives based on performance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.