Urology Job In Illinois
Physician - Urology Opportunity - IllinoisNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
Full Time - Mon thru Friday
$450,000.00 - $450,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Physician - Urology Opportunity - Illinois
BECOME A PARTNER IN ONE OF THE MIDWEST’S PREMIER PHYSICIAN-OWNED GROUPS – ONLY 1 YEAR TRACK TO PARTNERSHIP
Join 3 other Urologists and a PA in this growing practice. Be able to earn income bonuses DAY 1!
- Enjoy first year earnings of $600,000+
- 1:4 shared call at 1 hospital
- Da Vinci robot available
- 1 year to partnership—partners are earning $800,000+
- Enjoy built-in referrals with a 150-provider, physician-owned, multi-specialty group
- Regional hub and draw area of 600,000+
ENJOY THIS AWARD-WINNING COMMUNITY
The best of both worlds! If you need a thriving practice where you can make over the 75th percentile but still want quality time with your family…this is the right place for you!
- Easy access to 3 major metro areas
- Excellent schools—public and private elementary and high school options available
- NEW public elementary schools being built in 2016
- Lots to do—everything from an indoor water park to the city symphony
- Over 3,600 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois
- Regional airport that flies into international airports
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.