Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In Melbourne, Florida
Interventional Pain Physician sought for Coastal Florida practiceNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Rick Clark: Sign in to view
Busy east coast Florida Orthopedic Spine practice seeks experienced Interventional Pain Physician, ideally someone that could start between now and March 2018. Located on the Treasure Coast of Florida where you get all the beaches and beauty of the tropics without the high cost of living in larger cities. Proximity to the NASA Space center has landed some hi-tech employers including the Florida Institute of Technology. Excellent earning potential coupled with competitive benefit package. Desired experience with these skill sets include:
· Peripheral joint injections, steroids etc
· Trigger point injections
· Interlaminar ESI: Lumbar, thoracic and cervical
· Transforaminal ESI: lumbar, thoracic and cervical
· Facet injections/median nerve blocks with corresponding RFA: lumbar, thoracic and cervical
· Sympathetic blocks and Neurolytics (RFA and chemical): lumbar sympathetic, stellate ganglion, sphlanchic, celiac plexus, super and inferior hypogastric blocks
· Peripheral nerve blocks with neurolysis: occipital, medial and lateral geniculate, pudendal, lateral femoral cutaneous, supraorbital and infraorbital etc.
· Sacroiliac joint injections and neurolysis: L4-S4 RFA
· Lumbar Diagnostic discograms
· Spinal cord stimulation trial and implants, lumbar , thoracic, cervical
· Peripheral nerve stimulation, usually occipital, trial and implantation
· Intrathecal pump trial and permanent implantation
· Tunneled epidural catheter placement
· Vertebral Augmentation, vertbroplasty, kyphoplasty: Lumbar and thoracic
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters, LLC 757-460-1299 firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.medstaffmatters.com
Med Staff Matters, LLC recruits physicians and mid-levels for our clients’ organizations throughout the United States. We serve the needs of solo and group practices, hospitals, Home Health organizations, specialty hospitals and community based programs. We attribute our success to being in the business long enough to realistically assess the likelihood of satisfactory completion of the recruitment process. We are able to filter through the niceties of interviewing to find out what the issues, and obstacles are to successful recruitment. We understand that wasting time for the sake of being engaged with a client or candidate is not going to help anyone achieve their goals.
We recruit almost all specialties, and Primary Care as well. We also respond quickly to employer requests to recruit a specialist even if we do not have any interested candidates on hand.
We focus on trying to make a match based on the mutual interests and needs of both candidate and employer. The goal is to make a lasting match, rather than throwing a deal together for a short term gain. This ethic has resulted in the need for only six replacements of candidates during the guarantee period in over two decades of contingency recruiting.
Med Staff Matters... because matching the right physician to the right opportunity is of the utmost importance!