Musculoskeletal Radiology Job In Minnesota
Physician - 100% Musculoskeletal RadiologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
$375,000.00 - $425,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Physician - 100% Musculoskeletal Radiology
Best in Class Professional Opportunity
- 100% outpatient practice
- Join a practice focused 100% on Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Cutting-edge procedures including Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections and Musculoskeletal Regeneration
- Employed opportunity with 2-year partnership track
- Long-term relationship with several professional sports teams
- Live in a vibrant major metropolitan area without making compromises
- Enjoy a thriving economy - one of the highest concentration of Fortune 500 headquarters in the country
- A community that that values the arts - the largest urban sculpture garden in the country and 3rd largest theater market behind New York and Chicago
- Health is top priority - raked at the top of the list of America's fittest cities
- Excellence in education - public education system that consistently ranks among the best in the nation
Fellowship Trainied and Board Certified in Musculoskeletal Radiology
Open to Regenerative Radiology and Ultrasound guided MSK procedures
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.