Emergency Medicine Job In Council Bluffs, Iowa
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
- Student loan reimbursement
- Competitive compensation, sign on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Full comprehensive benefit package, CME and multiple retirement options
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute
- Potential career growth opportunities
- AHRQ listed Patient Safety Organization - first national Emergency Medicine group to achieve this designation
- Autonomy within each Emergency Department
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.