General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Minnesota
Inpatient Psychiatry OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call : Sign in to view
$225,000.00 - $285,000.00
Job Description & Requirements
Inpatient Psychiatry Opportunity
Working within a large team of physicians and caregivers, you will have the opportunity to focus on medicine your way without the pressures of time constraints or the pressure of meeting an RVU number while working with your clients.
- Work with a seasoned team of physicians
- Opportunity for forensics
- Residents on site
- Opportunity for research
- Compensation based on experience
- Full benefits including: retirement, pension, student loan forgiveness, health, dental and vision
- Work with state programs, residents and fellows
- Monday to Friday schedule
Live in Minneapolis, MN
- Ranked #1 city to practice in by Medscape in May 2017
- NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and MLS teams
- Over 3 million population
- Live anywhere in the city or any of the high end suburbs you desire
- Home of the 4th largest public university in the nation – University of Minnesota
Board certified in PSY
Subspecialtiy in forensics is preferred but not required
About the Facility
Call for details.
Call for details.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins Associates, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Merritt Hawkins & Associates® is the nation's leading permanent physician and allied jobs placement service. For more than two decades, we’ve specialized in matching healthcare organizations with providers seeking opportunities to enhance their professional careers and personal lives. Merritt Hawkins fills more permanent physician jobs than any other firm, leading the physician search industry not only in annual revenue but also in the number of available permanent physician jobs, successful placements, and professional endorsements.