Pulmonary Critical Care Job In North Dakota
Amazing Pulmonology-Critical Care Position in North Dakota CPH# JOB-2416597Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a $40K sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in North Dakota. This is a city with plenty of entertainment opportunities which has maintained its small-town feel. The summers are cool and pleasant and the cost of living is low. An acclaimed university calls this city home and provides a lively college-town feel.
CompHealth is the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
To get started, please send your CV via email to email@example.com or contact Austyn at: 801.930.3363.
- A very attractive base salary plus $40K sign-on bonus
- State-of-the-art equipment for all pulmonary-critical care treatment
- Huge earning potential with terrific lifestyle
- Excellent work-life balance with great call schedule
- Wonderful referral base with great work environment
- Group has academic program and a Surgical Residency program affiliated
- Offers opportunities to teach residents on rotation with additional teaching
- Full medical benefits with dental plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.