Emergency Medicine Job In Turlock, California
Physician Assistant Locum AssignmentNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jodi Greco : Sign in to view
TIVA Healthcare is seeking Physician Assistants for an immediate and ongoing locum assignment in Turlock, CA
- DEA, ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP required
- Must have ED experience
- 354-bed acute care facility
- 32-bed ED, 21 private treatment rooms, 2 Triage stations
- 69,000 ED Annual Volume (over 200 patients per day)
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 12% admission rate; 3% LWBS (recently decreased from 6%)
- The APPs here work fast track/triage and alongside the physicians in the ED
- APP shift times: 6a-4p, 10a-8p, 12p-10p, 3p-1a, 9p-7a
- Back up services include: Critical Care, Cardiology, Open Heart and General Surgery, Birthing Center, Pediatrics, Imaging including MRI/64 Slice CT, Invasive/Interventional Cardiovascular Cardiac suite, Laboratory, Rehab, STEMI Receiving Center, Level II NICU, Hospitalist program, and OB
- Meditech EMR
To learn more, please contact me directly.
Tiva HealthCare (Internal Locum for Envision Physician Services)
Direct: (214) 712-2673
CELL: (469) 369-2034
In the heart of California's Central Valley, Turlock is the second largest city in Stanislaus County with a population which has grown steadily from 13,992 in 1970 to over 70,000 today. Home of California State University Stanislaus (CSUS), Turlock provides an unusual opportunity to combine a quality learning environment with relaxed rural living.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 780 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.