Pharmacist Job In Dallas, Texas
Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Internal Medicine
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first applicants.
Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Provides specialized integrated clinical pharmacy services for an assigned area. Provides leadership in education and practice of evidence based medication use and optimal patient outcomes.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm. D degree from an accredited school of pharmacy.
- Must have completed a PGY-1 residency and two years applicable experience.
- Prefer PGY-2 residency.
- May substitute additional certification and/or applicable experience in addition to or in lieu of residency.
- Must be a Registered Pharmacist in the State of Texas
- Must possess preceptor license from State Board of Pharmacy within 90 days of hire.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Must possess knowledge of drugs, procedure, equipment, common disease states and patient care monitoring within the assigned care areas.
- Must possess extensive mathematical skills.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Generally Monday through Friday
Rotating Weekend and After Hours On Call
GI/Liver P&T Subcommittee Facilitator
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
There's plenty to enjoy about Parkland's location in Dallas. Whatever your interests, you'll find Dallas will fit your life well. A cosmopolitan city, there’s a diversity of cultural, sporting, shopping and recreational opportunities here. And with more restaurants per capita than New York City, the dining options are both plentiful and delicious. Dallas is a great place to make a life where work and play, productivity and leisure are in perfect balance.
At Parkland, our professionals are fulfilling our commitment to the Dallas community. Continually pushing forward with the latest technology, tools and treatments, the staff at Parkland provides noteworthy care.
- We're a premier training center for the nation’s top physicians, serving as the primary teaching and research hospital for the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
- Our trauma and burn centers are recognized internationally—our regional burn center pioneered skin graft techniques, infection control and nutritional support for burn patients.
- Parkland delivers more babies each year than any other hospital in the country and our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit cares for more critically ill infants than any other hospital nationwide.