Emergency Medicine Job In Frankfort, Kentucky
Emergency Medicine Opportunity in KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Ashley Eichenlaub: Sign in to view
• 28-bed Emergency Department
• Annual ED volume – 40,000 visits
• Level III Trauma Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI
• Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center
• Magnet® recognition for Nursing Excellence
Benefits & Compensation:
• Physician-led organization
• Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
• Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
• Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
• “A” rated professional liability insurance
• Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
• Competitive compensation including several benefit options
• Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
• Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
• Colleague referral bonus program
Frankfort is conveniently located off I-64 in Central Kentucky, approximately 50 miles from Louisville and 30 miles from Lexington. Ask residents why they like living in Frankfort and time and time again, you'll hear references to quality of life assets such as the gracious hospitality of the people, the natural beauty of our Bluegrass region, and the wealth of cultural and recreational offerings. These assets and more combine to create a sophisticated community that accommodates diverse interests, yet is small enough that everyone plays an important role. Frankfort has been rated as one of the top "micropolitan" areas in the nation. Featured in the recently published "The New Rating Guide of Life in America's Small Communities,” Frankfort was chosen as the one of the best cities in the South.
Home to Kentucky's capital, Frankfort also offers the commerce and cultural benefits of hosting major manufacturing and technology employers, Kentucky State University, and an active convention center. The thriving historic downtown presents an eclectic mix of antique shops, fine furniture, unique gifts, and wonderful restaurants. Part of Kentucky’s Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati. With all its bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere. Highly regarded public and private schools accommodate learners of every age, public parks and recreational programs are readily available, and housing is surprisingly affordable. When you make your home in Frankfort, your choices are unlimited.
Frankfort Regional Medical Center is licensed for 173 beds and was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky. The hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, embraces a Patients First approach...excellent service, every patient, every time. For nearly 35 years, Frankfort Regional has built a strong reputation for outstanding cardiology, emergency, orthopedic, surgery, and women’s services. In addition, we have a strong network of quality primary care physicians in both family practice and internal medicine. Our services include: an outpatient service area, mammography services, spine surgery, vascular lab (non-invasive), physical therapy, inpatient cardiac catheterization unit, sleep center, pulmonary rehabilitation unit, Surgery Center, Intensive Care Unit, MRI Center, Wound Care Center and a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Frankfort Regional Medical Center has continually maintained its commitment to provide quality healthcare to Franklin, Anderson, Owen, Woodford, Shelby and surrounding county residents.